Sunday, July 5, 2009

Wow! It has been a while since I have been here. Life has been keeping me busy and I really haven't had much time to sit still and write. This weekend I don't have much else that I can do. I had surgery again Thursday and not up to doing much.

The past couple of weeks have been busy but in a really good way. It seems that old friends from highschool are coming out of the woodwork. I have seen three of them just since a week ago Friday. Several others have been talking on facebook and through email.

I haven't been doing much glass or garden junk for the past while. I have been tearing the inside of my studio apart and redoing everything. The shelves that were initially in there just didn't work for what I needed to store. The insulation behind them was never put in and the beaded board wasn't up. I tore out all of the shelves out and have put all of the wall insulation in. As soon as I am able to, I will finish the wall board, rework the work tables, and make all new shelving. I want to do it shabby chic/flea market/garden junk style. All of the shelving and display items will be repurposed items. As soon as I get it close to finished I will post pictures. I am enjoying the work, but I will enjoy it more when I can get back to what I do best in a newly finished studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment