Friday, February 11, 2011

I've been busy!


I have been busy for the past couple of days. I have been making muslin ribbons. I love these ribbons for m any different projects and making them is stress relieving for me.

This is a picture of all of my muslin ribbons.

This picture is of the ones I tea dyes. I love this look when I am going for a vintage feel in a project. These are planned for a specific project that I will show you later.



Here is a close up picture of the tea dyed ribbon. It is so pretty.



This is a picture of some that I dyed with Easter egg dye. I really like the colors that I get this way. They are so fun and work well into many different projects.




These are some egg dyed ribbons that I have stamped on with Staz On ink.


I love creating this ribbon and I love using it in projects and gift wrapping too.

No comments:

Post a Comment