Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I have been hard at work in the studio. This is one pendant out of a series of 32 of them that I made last week. This is the only one I have put a bail on and beaded.
Because this is the one I decided to keep for my own. I went with a simple strand of red, orange and yellow glass beads to compliment the pendant.

Here are the rest of the pendants in the series. As you can see, they are all made from the same glass but come in all different shapes and sizes. If you are interested in having one of them for yourself or as a gift for someone else, please feel free to contact me. I will wait to put bails on them so that you can decide which way you would like to see the pendant hang. I know we all have our own sense of style. Now I have a series in purples in the kiln. Then I will be working with other colors as well. If you have color suggestions, please let me know. I already have one request for blacks, grays, whites, and silver...that one will be next.
Have a great day!
~Micki~

No comments:

Post a Comment