Sunday, April 15, 2012

Motivation

Wow! There is nothing like swimsuit shopping to get a girl motivated to lose weight. I decided yesterday that I am going to start going to a water aerobics class with a couple of my friends. For this I needed a new swimsuit, since I haven't bought one in several years. Needless to say, this meant trying on multiple swimsuits. After the first one, I put myself on a strict diet and workout regimen. I did find one that I am comfortable in, even though it isn't in a size I am happy with. When I got home from shopping, I put the soda I was drinking into the fridge, grabbed a water and spent an hour working out HARD! I knew I needed to get back to it after not being allowed or able to do it for the past 16 months, but my time in the dressing room seriously got me motivated. I am going to be extremely sore tomorrow morning.

I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend.

~Micki~

No comments:

Post a Comment