Sunday, June 3, 2012

Have you ever had a conversation with one person, and been reminded why you fell in love with another?  That is what I experienced again today.  Chris' brother,John, came out to try to get my water working.  We talked a lot while he was working on it.  John is very much like his brother.  Their personalities are very similar, as are their values, the way they talk, the way they walk, and the way they treat others.  Pretty much everything about them is similar to exactly the same.  I enjoy talking to John as a friend.  While we talked, I would recognize the similarities and it would bring a smile to my face.  I'm sure John was wondering why, but it was because I would think of things Chris had said or done. He told me of things that his son William had said or done, and I would laugh really hard, because they are words or actions that I know he had heard either Chris or John say. 

John is so excited about the fact that his wife is pregnant with their second child.  A girl this time, due in July.  I am sure she will be Daddy's little girl as much as William is Daddy's boy.  I wish I could see Chris in that capacity.  He would be an amazing father.

Seeing John and talking to him today reminded me just how much I love Chris.  I hope Chris knows what I feel for him.  I know this is a more personal post than usual. I just am feeling so much tonight and needed to put it all into words. 

I hope you all have had an amazing weekend and have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment