Saturday, July 7, 2012

The sun is setting on some bad habits.  I haven't been eating like I should.  I not only have put on some weight, but I also have very little energy, and don't feel my best.
So a new day has dawned for me.  I went shopping today to buy the foods I need to start the Eat Clean Diet by Tosca Reno.  Starting tomorrow morning, I will be eating a lot healthier. 



Maybe some day in the near future, I will have this body!  Not so long ago, I could have worn this dress proudly.  I hope to get to that place again.  Not only am I going to be eating better, I will be working out for at least an hour every day.  I already walk two miles in a half hour before work every day with a friend.  I also have a home gym and will be working out on it every evening for at least a half hour after work.  I have been doing this on occasion.  It is now time to get back into the routine of working out every day like I used to do.  I know that I can look and feel better than I do and I am going to get there if it kills me!  ( I love this dress)

No comments:

Post a Comment