Thursday, January 23, 2014


 
Started a new diet on Tuesday.  I know why start on Tuesday?  No good reason.  Just got the motivation to get it started.  I am taking Garcinia Cambogia.  This is the diet supplement that Christina Agullara used to lose 36 pounds. Rachel Ray used it as well.  I wanted to give it a try and see if it works.  I don't want to get dependant on the diet pills to keep the weight I do lose off, so I am going to try to change my lifestyle along with the dieting.  I will be tracking my progress here. 
 
I am working an exercise program into my life along with a few minimal changes to my diet.
 
I am running on the exercise trampoline for 30 minutes every other day and working on upper body strength  training on the  home gym the other days. 
 
The diet changes include just simply trying to make better choices at meal time and not snacking so much.  I have also cut my pepsi intake in half.  Eventually I would like to eliminate it all together but it is such a bad habit.
 
So far since Tuesday, I have lost 7 pounds.
 
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment