Saturday, June 20, 2015



I shared this picture on facebook a couple of weeks ago and within 5 minutes I had sold two of them.  I brought one of them to a girl at work this week and within a half hour I had sold another one.  I currently have more than 10  stones spoken for.  This doesn't include the ones I need to make to stock Christie's Potting Barn or the ones I need to make to build up my inventory for shows I intend to do this season.


I also need to build up my stock of flower angels and other ornaments for the upcoming seasons.  I think I have about 6 of the different designs of these.


I need to make some of these fused rounds.



These 3D chickadees


And 3D butterflies.


These are just some of the things I will be working on in the next few weeks.  I also have some new projects that I want to devote some time to.  I am also working on collecting furniture pieces that I plan to paint up to display art on at upcoming shows. Cody and I went to the Re-Use It Center in Ann Arbor last night.  I picked up a cute little cabinet and a small standing shelf. We went back this morning and I picked up another cute standing shelf and a small table and a old wooden step ladder. I cans wait to see them all painted up for displays.  I will take pictures of everything I am working on and share them as I get them finished.  God is being so good to me this summer.  Money may be tight but I am having fun with what I am working on and am staying so busy.

I hope everyone is as blessed by god as I have been!  See you all soon.  
                                             
                                                                       Micki


No comments:

Post a Comment